- 60 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicSugar Cookietagged by System, 11/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- buttercream on sugar cookies Last post on 11/8/12 at 7:11am in Cookies!
- Cake-like cookies...No! Last post on 9/21/12 at 9:03am in Cookies!
- Have you seen this before?? Last post on 11/9/12 at 11:54am in Cookies!
- about to cry.. my RI didn't dry in time, what did I do wrong Last post on 9/17/12 at 11:51pm in Cookies!
- Sugar Cookies Spreading Last post on 9/22/12 at 5:07pm in Cookies!
The silpats in various sizes make my baking and decorating much simpler. Don't know what I would do without one. Love the small ones to bake on, no need for parchment paper. And the big one...
I have to use a lot of it to turn my buttercream white (I use only butter, no crisco). It makes the icing almost curdly and almost impossible to smooth nicely. There is always a huge clump in the...
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
No fail sugar cookies and freezing.
Cake Central Top Picks
The best work-ahead would be to bake the cookies, freeze them, then thaw and do all the icing/decorating after they have come to room temp again.
I always freeze my NFSC ahead of time--but at the unbaked stage. I bake them straight from the freezer and they keep their shapes absolutely perfectly. And no need to chill the dough before rolling and cutting the shapes!
Sugar cookies really last a long time, though, just packaged up and on the counter. At least with royal icing, they do. If you're using fondant the icing might get unpleasantly dry.
I just recently baked NFSC and froze them for about a month, undecorated. They tasted fine!
- No fail sugar cookies and freezing.
Cake Central Top Picks
- › Petit Four pricing shocker 1 minute ago
- › Florida Cottage Food Act Update 51 minutes ago
- › ring moulds? 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › NFSC or shortbread - general advice please for bulk baking 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Tools you can't live without! 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › It sucks beings on a diet 2 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 3 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Do not recommend Sugar craft cake decorating supplies 3 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Acrylic cake boards 4 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Help - how long do I cook a hemisphere fruit cake. 4 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Commercial Size Baking Mat by TrudyF
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones