- 1,517 Posts. Joined 7/2009
- Location: Winchester, VA
- Select All Posts By This User
??? for Icing Images Rep...amswered by Debbie/THANK YOU!!!!! - Page 2
Cake Central Top Picks
Donna: While edible ink is out there for some other brands, we highly recommend Canon. Not every Canon is available. We recommend the Canon mg5320, Canon ip3600, and ix6520. Remember you cannot use a printer that has been used previously with regular ink.
Thanks for allowing me to help you.
1. What operating system is on your computer (Windows XP, Vista, 7 or Mac OS version)?
2. Does this happen when printing just from the computer, when making copies directly from the unit or both?
3. What program are you printing from?
Does it happen on 8.5x11 and 8.5x14?
8. If the problem is not resolved after cleaning the Paper Feed Roller (A) in the Rear Tray as described above, turn off the printer, unplug the power cord, and then wipe the Paper Feed Roller located in the center inside the Rear Tray with a moistened cotton swab or the like.
Rotate the roller manually in the direction of the arrow (B) as you clean it. Do not touch the roller with your fingers; rotate it with the cotton swab.
If you still need assistance, I can email you the information with pictures and diagrams!!!!
Let me know if this works!
Unfortunately not. Whenever I am printing on a full sheet I just stay near the printer and during the last 1/3 of the print I hold onto the sheet with just a *little* bit of constant pull so that each advance really advances it. Slight PIA but it works.