post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
I am really intrigued by the cakes that have the paper thin layers/ruffles. I know it can be acheived with fondant/gumpaste mix, but that would not be very tasty due to the amount of gumpaste I think would be needed. I am thinking modeling chocolate? How would you make it?