I bought one months ago and wish I could take it back. It winds up burning the chocolate and being more of a pain than helpful. Spent more time trying to keep everything from burning and wasted more product having to throw out burnt chocolate. Hope you have a better experience.
I got a melting pot about a month ago. I used it one time & took it back! It never melted the chocolate. I tried chips of chocolate & I tried candy melts (not wilton another brand) I ended up using the microwave. I took it right back the next morning. So not worth the time or money
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. Proverbs 17:28