Here is the recipe that I used. I think that I was "googling" and found this but I am sure that the same recipe is on CC as well.
White Almond Wedding Cake
(also known as White Almond Sour Cream Cake)
2 (18 ounce) boxes white cake mix
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 2/3 cups water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons real vanilla
2 teaspoons almond extract
2 cups sour cream
8 large egg whites, room temperature
1. Place all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir together with a wire whisk.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
3. Pour into greased and floured cake pans, filling each pan about half full.
4. Lightly tap cake pans on counter to bring air bubbles to top.
5. Cut through batter with a toothpick or tip of a knife to break large bubbles.
6. Bake in preheated 325° F oven until cake tests done.
7. Baking time varies according to the size and depth of pans being used.
8. I used Wilton's Bake Even Strips on my cake pans to ensure a level-topped cake which required absolutely no trimming-- I highly recommend these.
9. This recipe makes: One 14" round and one 6" round or One 16" round or One 12" round and one 10" round or One 12 X 18" sheet cake or One 12" round and one 8" round and one 6" round Two 9" squares.
10. Half the recipe makes: Two 8" rounds or Two 6" rounds and 6 cupcakes.
11. These cake size yeilds are approximate, and can vary widely according to the depth of the pans being used.
12. As a general rule, fill your pans about half-full of batter or use the number of cups of batter specified by the cake pan manufacturer.
13. For chocolate cake: use chocolate mixes and substitute 6 whole eggs for the egg whites.