I took Belinda's advice and started using floral wire to design my mask, covered it in gumpaste...and it worked. I coved my cake in fondant (did it twice) and even then I wasn't totally happy as it had stretched a bit forming "elephant" skin just above the face area but I had to move onward as time was running out. I made my logo by cutting out the shape using black and blue fondant and laying it on the white fondant background...wow...looked great and things were moving along. I finished at 10pm. Still not happy with the stretched out elephant skin fondant but I had to live with it and hope the customer was going to be happy with it. She had friends pick it up and they loved it so hopefully she will too. The party is tommorrow for the Seahawk's game and it's a surprise for her husband. Whew! Thank Belinda and everyone else for all of your help...I couldn't have done it without you!