Anyway I've learned a few things
1) Never again to charge only $35 for a 3D fire truck cake! (What is a "normal" price for these - mine below was three 9x13's cut up (didn't quite use all of it) w/buttercream & some fondant and chocolate accents)
2) Red BC icing is a HUGE pain to ice a cake with - encourage people to choose red fondant for this cake in the future LOL
3) Icing square cakes is hard! Anyone have any tips on this? My corners ended up with too much icing
4) Chocolate cake is a pain for crumbs! I think I should have crumbcoated & froze a touch Oy....
5) I need to play with fondant modeling some more but I think I did ok.
But my friend loved it and her son was in heaven And everyone was amazed - one friend of hers was across the room and someone mentioned the cake looked great and she said "where is the cake?" - she thought the cake was a toy fire truck sitting on the counter!