[quote=] This design which includes the fondant slice of cheese can be found nowhere else but with us.[/quote]
1. I am sure it can be found somewhere else by someone else, way before she ever did these cupcakes.
2. She saids her cheese is made from (Fondant), the cheese on your cakes are made from (MMF). So as I see it e-mail her back and tell her no I did copy yours, mine cakes have MMF cheese. Unless she has also the copyrights on all shape and forms of fondants (I don't think so).
3. If something like this could be copyrighted....then I guess, KFC could sue me for making fried chicken with my 11 herbs & spices, Burger King, for making my big cheese burgers, that my family calls whoopers, (and no I did not use the copyrighted fondant cheese
). Pizza Hut for making a deep dish pizza. Taco Bell for making my taco's, ect. ect..
4. If this was send as a joke to you, it wasn't a very funny one at all. If this person really thinks that she is the 1st. and only person who has ever done these cupcakes and can hold a copyright on them, she needs to do more researching.
5. I agree with Shirley's post 100%.
6. Just can't stop laughing
about this part: [quote=] This design which includes the fondant slice of cheese can be found nowhere else but with us.[/quote], I also agree with other post.... she needs to Google.
P.S. the word (cakes) x 4 = 0.40...Bal. due to Melvira
, I love your joke, very very funny!