Super simple one - a violet clutch purse with purple cord strap
# Make a sheet cake [favourite flavour] for the body of the purse
1. take a piece of thin cardboard - 13" long /about 10" wide
2. make a fold two inches from the edge
3. make another fold beside it - the thickness of your cake plus icing. The card-borad should look hook-like.
4. shape the remaining cardboard into a "purse flap" - triangular is good.
# To make it up on a cake-board:
1. rest the sheet cake on the first fold of the cardboard [longwise matching] - dangle the rest away from the cake
2. ice the cake how you like eg smooth violet buttercream with lines indented to suggext quilting
3. bring the dangling piece up and over the cake - take a mini-oreo and place it on the cake for the flap to rest on - lay it down
4 buttercream the flap - quilt it - and lay another mini-oreo on top [directly above the other oreo]. This is the "clasp" of the "purse flap"
5. take a piece of purple upholstery cording - knotted both end and lay it down around the "top" of the purse to make the shoulderstrap - gold is good, also.
To cut - lift the flap and slide it out from under to remove. As it is iced underneath, no problems: then just cut as normal.