UPDATE: I just posted this picture in the gallery, but these are my "stab" at boxes for the bouquets! I ordered the 9x9x9 cubes from papermart.com, but they came with no window, so I used my scrapbooking circle cutter to make an 8" hole, then used 2-sided sticky tape to affix a sheet of clear acetate behind it to make my own window! I hope to eventually have them mass-produced in the exact dimensions I need! So far they are relatively inexpensive to make....w/ shipping the boxes are about $1 each and the acetate was free becuase my MIL has TONS of it from an earlier project. They take about 5 minutes each to make! I wanted to add a beautiful fabric ribbon tied around the box with bow on top or to the side, but my hubby said that would add WAY too much cost to my bottomline, only to be thrown away. I agree, but BOY would that jazz them up!
Also, on the inside: I "tacked" the containers to an 8" round cakeboard (could use square also, I guess), with two small dots of hot glue. That makes the board become part of the product, but they're covered with pretty foil....and this helps prevent tipping during transport/delivery!