Originally Posted by Beecharmer
I am also a regular on another forum for beekeepers. Their size is very small. Only 3KB, I believe. Can you tell me directions on resizing?
Here some directions..
1) Go to www.gifworks.com
2) Go to the middle of the screen and choose File
then File Open...
3) If you have the file saved to your computer, choose method 2- click on Browse...
and find your file
3) Highlight your file, and click on Open
, the file name will autofill into the screen
4) Click on Upload Image
, the screen will change and your animated gif will show up on the middle of the screen
5) Then in the middle of the screen, go to Edit
, arrow over to and choose Resize image...
***in this same area you can also choose Crop
, I would recommend cropping first to remove any excess empty space around your image
6) A separate box will pop up, change your width number to anything below 110, hit the tab key on your keyboard, and the Height number will automatically change for you. Click ok and you will see the image on the screen change to a different size.
7) Once you are done editing your image, go to middle of the screen, go to File
and then File Save...
and the screen will change again.
8 ) You will then see your new image on the screen in the middle. Right click on the image. Choose Save Image As...
or Save Picture As...
and save it to where ever you want.
See below for Before and After