How do I get the excel matrix? Thanks!!!
- topicCookiestagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
Cookies for all occasions
Last edited: 10/26/12
- Peanut Butter BallsLast edited: 7/31/12
- Irrsistible Jif peanut Butter CookiesLast edited: 7/27/12
- Sugar Cookie FrostingLast edited: 6/28/12
- Kringle's CutoutsLast edited: 5/29/12
Cupcake Wrapper Creator is such a fun program that let's you make any kind of wrapper design you need. It's great if you run a cupcake bakery because your customers will love it if you can offer...
I like these gel colors. Ihave another box that has many more, not just 8. But they're all the same. I prefer gel colors to any other kind because they don't really affect the consistency. Only if...
These are nice to add a pretty touch to the cake. But when my brother was eating a slice , he tried to bite into the rose! Lol, tried being the key word. Overall, I love these roses. But I don't...
This product sort of adds more stress to my decorating. The little screw at the end keeps coming off when I roll. So I screw it tighter, but then the roller doesn't roll because the screw "holds"...
I used to use Wilton. It gets the job done, Its fondant. But I found it to be a brick and impossible to roll and kneed. Microwaving it in 5-10 second intervals helps but... the taste just doesn't...
Cookie Matrix Updated - Page 5
Cake Central Top Pickspost #62 of 663/19/13 at 9:18pm
Can someone help me? I'd like a copy of the cookie matrix too please.
DeeDeepost #63 of 665/8/13 at 3:12pmpost #64 of 668/26/13 at 8:49ampost #65 of 6612/28/13 at 8:41pmpost #66 of 6612/29/13 at 2:56pm
this threads 6 years old. She posted ages ago.........
go to alicegop's profile at the beginning of this thread. She has two threads on her Profile. the bottom one has the original matrix links. You gotta read through a few threads to get to her links.
(I couldn't get through to all of them, but then I won't use them so........)~~We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. ~Alfred E. Newman
- Cookie Matrix Updated
Cake Central Top Picks
- Peanut Butter Balls
- › Cupcake dispenser 1 minute ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 52 minutes ago
- › Sepia or old world effect on fondant 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Two disappointments in one day 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › To refrigerate or not, that is the question... 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 9/19/14 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › Wilton's Spray-N-Seal Crumb Sealing Spray 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Family Drama and a Wedding Cake. 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Bands of buttercream on wedding cake? 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Where did this recipe come from? 5 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Red Icing Roses Large by Wilton by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Fondant Ribbon Cutter Embosser Set by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Pure White Rolled Fondant, 80 oz by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by blwilley
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones