How do I get the excel matrix? Thanks!!!
- topicCookiestagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
Cookies for all occasions
Last edited: 10/26/12
- Peanut Butter BallsLast edited: 7/31/12
- Irrsistible Jif peanut Butter CookiesLast edited: 7/27/12
- Sugar Cookie FrostingLast edited: 6/28/12
- Kringle's CutoutsLast edited: 5/29/12
i love stenciling, it adds a beautiful elegant touch to the cake. but it can be a disaster if you don't know how to do it properly.
The silpats in various sizes make my baking and decorating much simpler. Don't know what I would do without one. Love the small ones to bake on, no need for parchment paper. And the big one...
I have to use a lot of it to turn my buttercream white (I use only butter, no crisco). It makes the icing almost curdly and almost impossible to smooth nicely. There is always a huge clump in the...
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
Cookie Matrix Updated - Page 5
Cake Central Top Pickspost #62 of 663/19/13 at 9:18pm
Can someone help me? I'd like a copy of the cookie matrix too please.
DeeDeepost #63 of 665/8/13 at 3:12pmpost #64 of 668/26/13 at 8:49ampost #65 of 6612/28/13 at 8:41pmpost #66 of 6612/29/13 at 2:56pm
this threads 6 years old. She posted ages ago.........
go to alicegop's profile at the beginning of this thread. She has two threads on her Profile. the bottom one has the original matrix links. You gotta read through a few threads to get to her links.
(I couldn't get through to all of them, but then I won't use them so........)Of course we all have our limits, but how can you possibly find your boundaries unless you explore as far and as wide as you possibly can? I would rather fail in an attempt at something new and uncharted than safely succeed in a repeat of somethingOf course we all have our limits, but how can you possibly find your boundaries unless you explore as far and as wide as you possibly can? I would rather fail in an attempt at something new and uncharted than safely succeed in a repeat of something
- Cookie Matrix Updated
- Peanut Butter Balls
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 2 minutes ago
- › WHY am I worrying about copyright laws...? 3 minutes ago
- › How much would you charge!? 3 minutes ago
- › how do i cover cake with different coloured fondant? It almost... 21 minutes ago
- › Do you use Cake Mix or make cakes from Scratch? 27 minutes ago
- › a new frozen cake 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › How to make mold of plastic, 3d cake topper, then use the mold to... 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Another Anti-Spam suggestion 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › sugar paste 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › 100's & 1,000's ( sprinkles) covered cakes. 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Rose Cake Tier #2 Stencil by Designer Stencils by LizKatherine
- › Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Commercial Size Baking Mat by TrudyF
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones