- topicCookiestagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
Cookies for all occasions
Last edited: 10/26/12
- Peanut Butter BallsLast edited: 7/31/12
- Irrsistible Jif peanut Butter CookiesLast edited: 7/27/12
- Sugar Cookie FrostingLast edited: 6/28/12
- Kringle's CutoutsLast edited: 5/29/12
i love stenciling, it adds a beautiful elegant touch to the cake. but it can be a disaster if you don't know how to do it properly.
The silpats in various sizes make my baking and decorating much simpler. Don't know what I would do without one. Love the small ones to bake on, no need for parchment paper. And the big one...
I have to use a lot of it to turn my buttercream white (I use only butter, no crisco). It makes the icing almost curdly and almost impossible to smooth nicely. There is always a huge clump in the...
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
Cookie Matrix Updated - Page 4
Cake Central Top Pickspost #47 of 661/10/12 at 3:45pmpost #48 of 662/7/12 at 2:38pmpost #49 of 662/7/12 at 3:05pmpost #50 of 662/8/12 at 7:39ampost #51 of 662/12/12 at 11:10ampost #52 of 662/15/12 at 12:13pmpost #53 of 662/20/12 at 5:15pmpost #54 of 662/23/12 at 12:25pmpost #55 of 662/25/12 at 7:36pmpost #56 of 662/28/12 at 5:47pmpost #57 of 663/20/12 at 8:05pmpost #58 of 662/5/13 at 8:54ampost #59 of 663/5/13 at 3:49pm
- Cookie Matrix Updated
- Peanut Butter Balls
Currently, there are 1228 Active Users (19 Members and 1209 Guests)
- › Boxing tiered cakes for pickup 33 minutes ago
- › cake/cupcake recipe? 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Where can I buy this? 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › About freezing cake 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Cottage food law 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › what brand straight sided cake tins do you use and why? 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Problems with the Cooks Illustrated White Cake Recipe 3 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Has anyone tried Lila Lola's "end all chocolate cookie recipe"? 3 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › looking for baker in Hopkins, MN (or near) 3 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Rose Cake Tier #2 Stencil by Designer Stencils by LizKatherine
- › Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Commercial Size Baking Mat by TrudyF
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones