Everyone's cookies are great!!!
OK heres my entry for the March Madness theme. Its definitely MY interpretation!!
This is my entry for the Mid-Atlantic Cake show today the first time Ive entered a competition (other than CC). I tried a LOT of new things on these ... fondant of cookies, painting on cookies, using dusts, and constructing my own cookie cutter with copper.
Although not sports related, for me these cookies represent March Madness for soooo many reason!
1. The amount of time Ive spent on this over the past week is absolutely maddening!
2. My husband ought to be mad because Ive spent so much time on these this week that Ive been ignoring all the cooking and cleaning (and him) but instead hes been really supportive!!
3. It makes me mad that I cant get them to come out the way that I imagine they should!
4. My kitchen was madness there were cookies everywhere for days and days!!
5. I made my own cutters for these. The first one broke while I was using it and it made me mad!
6. I feel like Im going mad because Im nervous about the competition. I know I wont win (theres a really great cameo), but still this was the first time Ive entered anything.
7. Its madness for me to design dresses - I have absolutely NO fashion sense and I HATE to wear dresses!
8. I really wanted to do dress cookies for the girly theme in February but I didnt have time and that made me mad!
These are pics of most of them on trays. I'll post individual ones to my photos, too.