Posted by LaurindaEasy to make. Whips up easily. Tastes delicious. Unwhipped, it will stay fresh for 2 weeks in refrigerator. Add thin layers of melted chocolate to cake payers before filling for a wonderful & unexpected crunch that contrasts nicely with cream whipped ganach.
Whipped Chocolate Ganache
- 1/2 lb semi-sweet chocolate 1 qt heavy cream
- Melt in bowl over hot water:
- 1/2 lb semisweet chocolate
- In saucepan, bring to boil
- 1 quart heavy cream
- Whisk 1/3 of cream into chocolate until smooth. Slowly whisk in remaining cream. Refrigeratr overnight or freeze for a few hours.
- Whip until stiff.
- Yields: 4 3/4 cups of filling when whipped.