Sugar-Free Strawberry Filling
- *3 cups fresh strawberries 1 small pkg strawberry sugar free jello 1 cup water 1 tbsp cornstarch 3 pkgs Equal sweetener (or Splenda) *If using Frozen strawberries, first thaw, then drain well.
- 1. Slice strawberries into medium size mixing bowl. Sprinkle the Equal over sliced strawberries and stir, being careful not to break up the berries.
- Let stand while preparing the rest
- 2. Mix jello, water and cornstarch in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and clear.
- Let sit 3-5 minutes and then add strawberries.