Posted by luggiLinz is the name of a town in Austria. It's a very famous cake.
- 150 g butter 250 g flour 150 g confectioners sugar 100 g roasted ground hazelnuts 1 egg vanilla flavour lemon flavour ground cinnamon ground 10 g baking powder 300 g red currant jam 1 additional egg
- Knead butter with sugar, add sifted flour, baking powder, hazelnuts, eggs, flavours and spices. Knead until dough is smooth.
- Wrap the dough in cellophane and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough in 4 parts. Take 3 parts knead them together and roll it out to fit in a 9" springform. Put it in the greased springform and spread the jam on it.
- Form long sausages with the rest of the dough and create a border on the outer edge and a grid in the middle. Cover the grid and the border with an slightly beaten egg.
- Bake it for 40 minutes at 190° C.