Posted by heartsfireThis cake is moist yet very durable and will hold up to many shapes and designs. It is light in taste and stays moist if making a day or two ahead.
Durable Cake for 3D and Wedding Cakes
- 1 Duncan Hines Yellow (or White) cake mix
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small pkg of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350
- Incorporate all ingredients together one by one on low speed.
- Make sure to mix thoroughly between each ingredient.
- Once all ingredients are mixed turn mixer to medium and mix for approximately 2 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 30 - 35 minutes