An easy no-bake sweet treat. Perfect for those hot summer months when turning the oven on is unbearable.
Banana Split Cake II
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 6 bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 maraschino cherries
1 Combine the crushed vanilla wafers and melted margarine. Pat into the bottom of one 9×13 inch pan.
2 Beat the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar together until light and fluffy. Spread over the top of the vanilla wafer crust. Spoon crushed pineapple over the cream cheese layer. Then layer sliced bananas over the pineapple. Cover with the non-dairy whipped topping and sprinkle top with chopped walnuts and maraschino cherries.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment