If you like peanut butter you’ll love this frosting, great on chocolate cakes but for a real peanut butter experience try it on a peanut butter cake. If you don’t have cream, you may substitute milk.
Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup cream
- 2 Slowly beat in 1/2 of the confectioner’s sugar.
- Mix in 1/4 cup of the cream.
- Beat in the remaining confectioners’ sugar.
- If necessary, add a little more cream or milk until the frosting reaches a good spreading consistency.
- Makes enough to frost one 2 layer 9 inch cake or one 9×13 inch cake.
1 In a large bowl, beat butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy.