I was looking for a simple and flavorful white cake for an upcoming wedding. I typically don’t like white cake because it lacks flavor and crumbles easily. I wanted the recipe to be EASY, and simple. I didn’t want to mess with two bowls, cooking, or whipping egg whites. Thanks to a mixture of CC recipe ideas and a little of my own input, I cake up with a great white cake. It’s moist, easy, and full of flavor.
Simple and Great White Chocolate Cake
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box Betty Crocker super moist white cake mix
- 1/4 cup cake flour
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons clear vanilla
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring (optional)
- 3 egg whites
- 1 box of White Chocolate Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix (4 ½ c box)
- Beat on low until liquid is incorporated. Increase speed to medium speed until all ingredients are incorporated. Batter will be as thick as pudding and will be silky and fairly smooth. Grease and flour 2 9-inch cake pans. Pour into greased and floured pans. Bake at 325° for 40- 45 minutes or until cake tests done. Do not overbake.