Okay this is something I made up because I could never find a decent strawberry mousse filling….and I hate using preserves! I always make my mousse the jello pudding and heavy whipping cream way….and this twist make it taste like strawberry milk! It is soooo yummy and I get requests for it all the time!!! AND IT IS SUPER EASY!!!
Strawberries n’ Cream Mousse
- 1 large pkg of Instant Vanilla Jello Pudding
- 1 Pint of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2-3 tablespoons of Strawberry Jello Gelatin Powder (you can add more or less depending on how much strawberry taste you want!)
- Mix Heavy whipping cream on med-high. Slowly add all of the contents of the Instant Vanilla pudding and strawberry gelatin powder to whipping cream until it reaches a thick mousse and all of the gelatin and pudding mix is dissolved
- Then Refridgerate! I use this in cupcake and cake fillings!