Itâs wonderfully moist and sweet!
- 1 cup sugar 1 teaspoon soda
- 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons oleo (butter) 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup nuts
- (Can be doubled)
- Bake cake mix in 9Ã13 pan for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Spread topping on cake while hot. Broil 1 â 2 minutes. (If you double the topping recipe you may have to broil for a bit longer.)
Thanks for this receipe, My husband will love this,minus the nuts of course.
Oatmeal cake with no oatmeal?
Login To Leave A Comment