This is a pretty simple strawberry filling that I came up with that you can use from things you normally have in your cuboards, well atleast i do.
you can use it on cakes for fillings or crepes or anything really. even pancakes
Easy Strawberry filling
- 1 small jar of strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon sweetend condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 cups cut up strawberries more or less depending on you
- mix all together and voila !!! you can use it on cakes for fillings or crepes or anything really. even pancakes