This is a pretty simple strawberry filling that I came up with that you can use from things you normally have in your cuboards, well atleast i do.
you can use it on cakes for fillings or crepes or anything really. even pancakes
Easy Strawberry filling
- 1 small jar of strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon sweetend condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 cups cut up strawberries more or less depending on you
- mix all together and voila !!! you can use it on cakes for fillings or crepes or anything really. even pancakes
Do you have to refrigerate the cake after you fill it with this filling? I'm looking for strawberry filling for a wedding cake and I don't have a place large enough to refrigerate the cake.
how much does this make?
By small jar, what size exactly in oz do you mean?
Login To Leave A Comment