I needed to make an ice cream cake and wasn’t sure what to do about frosting the outside. I also wanted something with some flavour I don’t like how the store bought ICC frosting doesn’t taste like anything…so this is what I came up with and it worked and tasted great!
Ice Cream Cake Icing
- 1 med size container Cool Whip
- 1 litre vanilla ice cream (for the americans I’m pretty sure that half a gallon)
- I pkg powdered dream whip.
- let the ice cream soften slightly.
- Beat ice cream, and cool whip together thoroughly. Add dream whip. beat again.
- Use quickly. If it’s a bit too liquidy through bak in the freezer for a bit. It spreads beautifully!