This is a very simple recipe. Anyone can do it. The reason for the name is because that’s where I lived when I came up with the recipe. You can use premade box cake, instant pudding mix and premade whipped topping for this, or you can use homemade if you choose.
Raywick Mud Pie
- 1 box cake mix (or homemade) (I used devil’s food, but you can use your favorite.)
- 1 box instant pudding (or homemade) ( I used chocolate, but you can use your favorite.)
- 1 tub frozen whipped topping (or homemade)
- Other: you will need all the ingredients that the cake mix, pudding and whipped topping call for, depending on which ones you choose to use.
- Bake the cake as directed and let it cool. Put together pudding mix. In a large bowl, crumble the cake up a little. Pour the pudding over the cake and mix the two together. Place the mixture into container of your choice. I use a covered glass rectangle dish. Cover with whipped topping and serve immediately or you can keep it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment