These are great for treats, and for making “fake cakes” and carving 3D sculptures you can cover in fondant or gumpaste. Plus it is easy and cheap!
Rice Krispies Treats – RKT
- 4 cups (1 lb bag) of rice krispie or similar cereal
- 5 cups (16 oz bag) of mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter or vegatable oil
- 1st melt the butter thoroughly in a medium sized pot, then you dump the marshmallows in.
- Keep mixing until the marshmallows melt and they no longer have a shape.
- Add the cereal.
- Stir quickly to make sure all the cereal gets covered in marshmallow. And that’s it.