I’ve been making these cookies for years. They’re large, delicious and look professional.
Marys #1 So Admit it Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups Butter Flavored Crisco
- 1 cup grandulate sugar
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 12-oz bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream Crisco with sugars. Add eggs on at a time, then vanilla. Mix thoroughly. In a separate bowl, mix flour, soda and salt. . Add flour mixture gradually to the wet ingredients. Stir in chips by hand.
- Measure dough using standard ice cream scoop, place on ungreased cookie sheet leaving several inches in between. Can usually fit six per large sheet. Flatten each ball of dough slightly. Bake 12 minutes at 375. Let stand on sheet for several minutes before removing to cooling rack. Makes 2.5 dozen cookies that are 4.5 5 inches in diameter.
Afraid to ask.