Best Ever Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
- 3 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 sticks salted butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- In a large bowl beat all ingredients except the flour until smooth. Stir in flour. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to desired thickness. Refriderate remaining dough until ready to use. Cut into desired shaped using lightly floured cookie cutters. Lay 1 inch apart on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until light and golden brown. Cool completely on wired racks.
We all know it’s bad!