Strawberries can be substituted for any other fresh fruit or cherry pie filling.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 – 8oz packages cream cheese (creamed)
- 3 egg’s
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint fresh ripe and firm strawberries
- 1/2 cup currant jelly
- 1. Combine crumbs, icing sugar and butter. Press in bottom of a 9″ spring form pan.
- 2. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla until creamy and fluffy. Pour cheese mixture over crumb layer.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until center is set. Cool thoroughly.
- 4. Wash and hull berries.
- 5. Melt currant jelly and cool slightly.
- 6. Dip berries in current jelly and arrange on cooled cake stem side down.
- 7. Chill 1 hour before serving.
- *Mini Cheese Cakes*
- 1. Follow same recipe for cheese cake above.
- 2. Line large muffin tin with foil liners (they work best)
- 3. Place cookie on bottom of each liner (Nilla Vanilla Wafers or any cookie that will fit the bottom of tin)
- 4. Fill cups 2/3′s full with cheese cake batter, about 1 generous tablespoon.
- 5. Bake for 20 minutes or until center is set in preheated 350 degree oven.
- 6. Completely cool on wire racks and add your favorite topping of fresh fruit or pie filling.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment