A yummy and scrumptious moist cupcake perfect for all year round indulgence.
- 150g Raspberries
- 90g Softened Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup (110g) Caster Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (150g) Self-raising Flour
- Preheat your oven to 180c or 160c for a fan assisted oven and line your muffine tray with cases.
- Beat the butter, vanilla, eggs, flour, sugar and milk in a bowl with an electric mixer on a low speed until just combined. Increase the speed to medium and beat until mixture is a paler colour.
- Add the raspberries and swirl them into the mixture. Be carefull not to mix them in too hard, you don’t want to mash them up just mix them in.
- Divide mixture among cases. Bake large cakes for about 30 minutes and small cakes about 20 minutes.
- After cooking time, remove cakes from oven and turn onto a wire rack to cool.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment