Finally discovered a strawberry cake that makes you lick your lips! It is moist and delicious! Best strawberry cake I’ve ever made!
Scrumptious Strawberry Cake
- 1 strawberry cake mix (I used DH)
- 1 c flour
- 1 c sugar
- 8 oz buttermilk
- 2 T oil
- 1 1/3 c strawberry daiquiri mix
- 1 small pkg strawberry jello
- about 1/2 pint frozen sweetened strawberries
- Bake on lower rack in oven at 350.
- Fill with a combo of bc, remaining frozen strawberries (sort of drained) & cool whip.
It has a fruit in it so guess it must be healthy and good for you. We need 5 fruit/veggie servings a day, so eat 5 slices of this wonderful cake!
I was going to try this recipe, but I don't see any eggs? Do you omit the eggs? THanks.
I tried this cake and it wouldn't come out of the pan. I even used easy out cake stuff. It just fell apart, didn't care for the taste of it.
She forgot the eggs (my sister, go figure!)...add 3 whole eggs. DELICIOUS!
I woulld just add the eggs too
Too much sugar overall which was the granulated sugar and the mix created a overly moist cake. No defined crumb!
Login To Leave A Comment