Cakebybek shared this recipe in a post several years ago. Didnât think it should be lost, so here it is. Thank you, Cakebybek for sharing!!!
Cakebybek Sweetex buttercream
- 1 pound white margarine
- 1 pound Sweetex
- 3-4 pounds powdered sugar (10x)
- 4 teaspoons flavoring of choice
- (I use: 2 tsp. vanilla, 1 tsp. butter flavor, 1/2 tsp .kremo and 1/2 tsp. almond emulsion)*
- 2 Tbl. egg white powder (Not in original recipe but works well for me.)*
- 1/2 cup water
- *Comments are from Cakebybek.
- 1. Cream margarine and Sweetex.
- 2. Add sugar and water, then mix.
- 3. Add flavorings, beat on medium speed (stand mixer) for 10 mins.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment