this is a no bake cheesecake that has been in my family for many years.
No bake cheesecake
- 1 8oz block Cream Cheese ( at room temp)
- 1 80z Tub whipped topping ( at room temp)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 Grahmn cracker pie crust
- your choice of fruit topping (optional)
- in a medium bowl beat sugar and whipped topping until sugar has dissolved. add cream cheese and beat until smooth and creamy. fill grahmn cracker pie crust and refridgerate for 1-2 hours or until set up. top with fruit topping is optional. i always use raspberry or cherry…
This is the same recipe that my aunt gave to me when I was 11 years old and I have been making it ever since. My family loves this recipe very much!
Login To Leave A Comment