This is the recipe my family has used for years. It is easy and tastes wonderful.
- 1 1/2 cups of Graham Cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 13/ cup sugar
- 4 – 8 oz packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened to room temp)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For the crust – mix all of the ingredients together (by hand) and press onto the bottom of a springform pan. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the egs, sugar and vanilla and well blended.
- Pour into the springform pan and bake for approximately 50 minutes. You can bake in a cake bath or just by itself in the oven I have made this recipe both ways and they both come out good.
- Let cool completely approximately 4 hours. Then you can release from the springform pan.
- You can try different variations with the crust – you can use crushed vanilla wafers and add some pecans. If you use the vanilla wafers add a little less sugar to your crust recipe – you do not need the whole 1/3 cup of sugar. The cookies are already sweet. You can add to taste.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment