2. in a medium sized bowl mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, and oranges. mix unti mixture is mostly smooth.
3. pour mix ture in to desired cake pan. it will make 2-round 9 inch, 1- 9×13, or 1-bunt cake pan.
4. bake for about 30-35 min or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. in a medium size bowl mix cream cheese and sour cream until blended.
6. next mix in the cool whip and pineapple mix until well blended
7. taste of the mixture and add powdered 1 tbs at a time until you are satisfied with the sweetness. ( i usally use about 4 tbs. my mom uses about 1/3 of a cup she likes hers sweet and i like to taste some of the tartness from the cream cheese. so thats why i say to taste)
8. let cake cool completly then frost.
9. if desired you can sprinkle coccnut over the cake. keep refridgerated untill ready to serve. cake can be left at room temp. but it will only last about 2-3 days if kept in the fridge can keep 7-10 days.