After decorating so many cakes, I can say ‘I HATE CAKE”! My dear friend knowing this made me this ecalir cake and oh my gosh it is to die for! As she always says it’s a crowd pleaser…I do have to agree.
Sharon’s Eclair Cake
- 1c. water
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 eggs (room temp)
1 (8oz) cream cheese (soften)
- 2 sm. pkg.French Vanilla instant pudding
- 3c. milk
1 regular container Cool Whip
1/3 c. butter
- 3/4 pkg. chocolate chips (8oz)
- Place water and 1 stick of butterin heavy bottom pan, boil. Stir in the flour. When flour mixture comes off pan remove from heat. Let cool 5-7 min. Stir in eggs one at a time. When all eggs are incorporated, take dough and spread on a buttered cookie sheet. Bake for approximately 30 min. at 350 degrees.Dough will raise slightly and be somewhat crusty on top. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Mix together the cream cheese , pudding and milk. Spread over the cooled crust.
- Next spread cool whip over the pudding.
- Melt 1/3c. butter and chocolate chips together on a low heat. let cool slightly, then spread over the cool whip.
- Eat Eat Eat …………………YUM
Probably really fattening…..so what EAT!