I made this filling for the inside of a chocolate cake, it just so happens to taste exactly like the inside of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Filling
- 1 jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- Mix marshmallow , peanutbutter and cornsyrup until combined.
- You may need to add more corns syrup depending on the amount of oil in the peanut butter, just add a little at a time until you reach the consistency you are looking for.
- Thats it, all done and ready to fill your favorite cake.
- I recommend a chocolate cake, the combo tastes just like a Reese’s Peanutbutter cup
no clue, but it taste good!