This is a wonderful mousse to fill cakes or, as my husband and I do, enjoy as a dessert.
Strawberry Mousse Filling II
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 10 oz Polander Strawberry Spread
- 2 cups heavy cream
- In one bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add spread and mix until combined.
- In a seperate bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff.
- Fold in the cream cheese mixture to the heavy cream until combined.
- Chill for about 30 minutes. Fill cakes and/or enjoy.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment