A softer, moist cookie, but Very yummy.
Cake crumb cookies
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 1/2 to 4 cups cake crumbs
- 12oz. pkg. chocolate chips
- Mix ingrdients together & drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until done.
- * Can substitute different flavored chips to complement different flavored cake crumbs.
Haven't tried it yet, but what a wonderful way to use the cake cut to level wedding cake layers. Can't wait to try for my Grandkids.
This recipe is awesome! I have tried it with different flavors, extracts and chips. Everyone I let try them LOVE them!
Login To Leave A Comment