An easy to make meringue and cream cheese buttercream that utilizes marshmallow creme to replace making meringue from scratch.
Marshmallow Creme and Cream Cheese Buttercream
- 1 (13 ounce) jar of marshmallow creme
- 1 lb. (16 ounces) butter, at room temperature
- 1 lb. (16 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1. Cut cream cheese and butter into small cubes.
- 2. Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 3. Place mixing bowl over a pan of ice water to chill while starting to
- add the butter in pieces; beat just until blended and smooth. (Donât
- 4. Gently stir in the jar of marshmallow creme.
- 5. Can either frost your cake and refrigerate, or refrigerate frosting until
- ready to use.
- 6. Makes enough to cover a 13Ã9, two 10â³ rounds, or three 9Ã2â²s
Does this taste like a cream cheese frosting or more like marshmallow? Is the consistency stiffer than regular cream cheese frosting?
Login To Leave A Comment