This is the same recipe I already have on here, but for some reason some of the measurements turned in to squares. The m&mâs are optional. This is a really good cookie!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake!!!!!
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 lg eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag m&m baking bits
- Heat oven to 300 F
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt together, set aside.
- Mix sugars together in a large bowl. On medium speed, add butter just till well mixed. Add eggs and vanilla, mix till blended. On low speed add flour mixture. Fold in chocolate chips and m&mâs.
- Put all the batter on an ungresed pizza pan. Shape it how you like. I make it the shape of the pizza pan ( 2 inches from the rim, otherwise it will go over) Bake 20-25 minutes or untill done. Iâve made it at my Grammaâs house and it took almost 40 minutes. So each oven is different.
- I make this with splenda sugar and splenda brown sugar and it tastes the same. I have also put it into a pie tin and just bake it a little longer. Enjoy!
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment