This is a delicious and EASY filling! A different gelatin flavor and fruit can be used to make any type of fruit mousse you want!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) strawberry Jello
- 2 cups cold water
- 1.5 cups Cool Whip
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Beat cream cheese and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until well blended; set aside.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in small bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add cold water; stir until slightly thickened. Gradually add to cream cheese mixture, beating after each addition until well blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping and the strawberries.