Dark Black Icing
- 1 container of dark chocolate icing â any brand
- 1 bottle black food coloring
- BLACK spoon (coloring will dye spoon so black is best)
- mixer with large bowl
- - Scrape icing from container in to large mixing bowl
- - Add 8 tablespoons of food coloring to icing in bowl
- - With spoon, stir coloring in to icing to coat
- - Once coated to where there is no liquid in bottom of bowl use mixer to mix the coloring and icing completely together
- - If liquid is still noticable the mixer will splatter it causing a mess!
- - The more coloring added, the darker the icing!
- - Wahlah BLACK icing, and frosts one cake
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment