Ferror Rocher/Hazelnut filling
- 1 Large Carton Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 box of sugar free chocolate pudding
- 2 tsp of non flavored gelatin
- 5 tablespoons of Nutella or too taste
- 7 pieces of Ferror Rocher Filling
- Empty the contents of the sugar free pudding in the bottom of the mixer.
- Add entire carton of whipping cream
- Add 2 Table spoons of nutella
- Start whipping the ingredients on high.
- Once the filling has gotten firm, add 2 tsp of geletin, and the rest of the nutella and continue to whip on fast speed.
- Once the filling has gotten the desired firmness, change the paddle on your mixer to the mixing paddle and add all of the Ferror Rocher Candy (crushed up) into the filling and mix on slow.
Large carton = ? why sugar free pudding
I would also like to know what size a large carton is and where on earth would a person find FR filling? This soundssoooooo good though...
I'm going to PM her cuz I'm dying to know! i assume large carton means 1 pint or 2 cups.
***RECIPE CLARIFICATION**** Ok, fondantfrenzy PM'd me back....It is 1 pint (or 1 cup) of heavy whipping cream. and when she referres to 7 pieces of the "filling"...it is 7 pieces of Ferror Rocher candy (you know, individually wrapped pieces). i forgot to ask why sugar-free, but I cant imagine it would really matter that much. HTH.
duh - typo....1 pint or TWO cups, not 1 like my previous post. sorry.
I really want to try this recipe. YUM YUM. Can someone please tell me if I need to rehydrate the gelatin or just dump the contents of the package in there? Thanks a bunch in advance. sandra
Login To Leave A Comment