This is the cookie recipe I use to sell my “Image-In Cookies”. So far so good!!
Money maker sugar cookies!
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Salted Butter
- 3 Cups Flour
- 1/2 TBL baking Powder
- 2 TBL heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ts almond extract
- 1. Cream sugar and room temp butter until smooth
- 2. Sift Flour and baking powder together
- 3. Combine egg, cream & extracts together (in a small bowl)
- 4. add wet ingredients to creamed butter mixture (until just mixed)
- 5 gradually add flour mixture
- (Once all is added, dough should pull from the sides of the mixer)
- 6. Roll out and cut out as desired
- 7. Cook @ 325 degrees for 10 minutes or until bottom is just lightly browned.
- **Based on 2.5 inch round cookies / .25″ thick