- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 48 Mini OREO Bite Size Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, egg and sugar until well blended.
- Spoon cake batter into each of 24 paper- or foil-lined medium muffin cups, filling each cup about half full.
- Top each with about 1/2 Tbsp. of the cream cheese mixture and 1 cookie. Cover evenly with remaining cake batter.
- Bake 19 to 22 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 min.; remove from pans to wire racks.
- *Cool completely. **(There may be an indentation in top of cupcake after baking.)
- Top cupcakes with whipped topping and remaining cookies just before serving.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment