Thanks to Rita for the great recipe
Ritaâs Cherry Pound Cake
- 3/4 pound fresh butter
- 8oz creem cheese
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- maraschino cherries drained and floured
- pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- cream butter and cream cheese together
- gradually add sugar, add eggs one at a time, slowly add flour
- add vanilla and cherries.
- Bake in 10 inch buttered and floured tube pan.
- For best results use electric mixer.
Really like this cake, really! My husband rarely comments but loved this. Easy to make, too! Thanks.
Would this recipe be ok to use for a stacked cake?
Is that 3/4 pound or cup of butter?
you don't add milk?
How long should this cake bake?
Login To Leave A Comment