The secret of the recipe is the fact that all ingredients need to be 1/4 of all.
Real 4/4 cake
- 2 1/4 cup flour (200 grammes)
- 1 1/2 cup sugar (200 grammes)
- 4 eggs (200 grammes)
- 1 cup softened butter (200 grammes)
- 1 little pack of dry yeast
- I think you use baking powder?
- Mix the sugar and butter together then cream it.
- Add the egg yolks and stir.
- Add the sifted flour and stir again.
- Beat the egg whites until light and fluffy, then add it delicately to the rest of the preparation.
- Grease and flour you cake pan, add it the cake dough and cook it in the oven set at 350Â°F for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Et voilÃ !!
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment