- 3/3/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2-1 tsp flavoring of choice
- Mix sugar, corn syrup, and waer in large heavy saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Boil…without stirring until temp reaches 310 f. or until hard crack stage. Remove from heat. Carefully with wire whisk add food coloring and flavors.
- Pour onto pan sprayed with pam cool. Break into pieces
- This can be done in red food coloring or green and put into a Christmas jar with powdered sugar. Makes a very pretty Christmas gift.